Subscribe by email

Follow

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

REVIEW | Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme


 It's summer which can only mean one thing! It's time to replace the full coverage foundation and
switch to a light, dewy BB cream! After hours of searching products on Sephora and Feel UniqueI eventually came across the beauty which is the Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme.

At first, I was sceptical of whether it was worth the hefty price tag of £30 (I'm a student, that's a lot of money for us!) but after reading high rated reviews I decided to give it a go. (big thanks to Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup for the advice). There are three shades to choose from and I chose 002. On first appearances the packaging is beautiful and you can tell this is a high end product. 

But, will the product inside do the hefty price tag justice? The answer is YES


  
I found the best way to apply it was to use the Real Technique buffing brush, this really helps sets it into the skin and gives you an overall natural finish. If you want extra coverage, use a concealer like the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer on blemishes and then set with a layer of powder. (I use Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation). The product feels more like a tinted moisturiser with the added bonus of SPF 10. I would say coverage will last a max of 6 hours before you need to do a touch up. 

What I love most about this BB creme is that it instantly brightens your face especially highlighting the cheekbones. For girls like me with dull, tired looking skin this is a match made in heaven! Perfect for those hot summer days when you don't want to make too much effort. 


My Overall Rating:
Coverage: 3/5
Easy to apply: 4/5
Value for money: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5

CB x

PS: You can tell from the photos how much I love it as there is barely any left! Time to trot to the shops and get a new one..

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.