Subscribe by email

Follow

Friday, 30 December 2016

UPDATE | My Skincare Routine

Following on from my post 'Your Skin Does Not Define You', I decided to write about my skincare routine. The past couple of months I have added some new products to the mix, this includes Alpha H Liquid Gold and La Roche Posay Serozinc (not photographed...I've run out it's that good!)
To take my Make-Up off there are a couple of products I instantly go for. The first one being the Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser. I have been using this for over a year now and it honestly is the best cleanser if you have sensitive skin. I use this every morning and evening. If I have gone out and have heavier Make-Up, I first use the Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-Up Remover to get most of it off and then cleanse my face with the Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser. For eye Make-Up, I always use the Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover - this stuff is a miracle worker!

After taking off my Make-Up, I like to use the Avene Thermal Water. If I'm having a particular spotty time, I use the La Roche Posay Serozinc instead as I find this helps get rid of my spots. Every other night without fail I use Alpha H Liquid Gold. I find this really calms everything down and it honestly has changed not only the texture of my skin but, has reduced my acne scarring and signifcantly cleared up the acne on my forehead that I have had since the age of 14. This product has been a life changer for me.

I'm still struggling to find a moisturiser that works for me, so if you can recommend one then please leave a link in the comments below.


Love, 






Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.